- The WAENT is index by:
- Listed in the EBSCO Data Base. EBSCO is the largest intermediary between publishers and libraries. Over 100,000 libraries worldwide subscribe to at least one EBSCOhost database.
- The Directory of Open Access Journals www.doaj.org (Article search: http://www.doaj.org/ )
- The Health on the Net Foundation. www.hon.ch (Article search: http://www.hon.ch/HONsearch/Pro/index.html )
- By the GOOGLE search engine - With over 16,000 visits per month
- Manuscripts posted and dated once review has been completed.
- Free access to all otolaryngologists and the public.
- Combined subject index for all volumes and issues.
- Multimedia presentation of research and review articles with videos and flash animation.
- Click on thumbnails of pictures to view high resolution of image.
- Use of material contained in www.entusa.com to aid in article illustrations.
- Notification of manuscript/video publication in WAENT monthly newsletter to over 750 otolaryngologists and health care professionals.
- No copyright restrictions on authors for noncommercial distributing of printed copies of their research material.
This site complies to the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.
Google Ads finance and are a sponsor of World Articles in Ear, Nose and Throat, and ENT USA Websites. WAENT, ENT USA, Cumberland Otolaryngology or Dr Kevin Kavanagh, MD do not endorse, recommend, refer to, or are responsible for the advertisements or for the content or claims made in the advertisements.